Digest for jooq-user@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Buddhika Ekanayake <[hidden email]>: Oct 15 11:31AM -0700

Hello to all,

I have an View that performs inserts & updates via triggers(Firebird 3). When
I generate pojos, JOOQ doesn't recognize the view as an "Updatable" record
though extended using the TableRecordImpl. As I'm pretty much settle with
record level "STORE" and "REFRESH" for insertions and updates, this makes
me unable to perform both these operations. :(

So I manually changed this record to updatable and force a primary key to
handle the store operation. It's works well, triggers do their job too &
nothing much to complain. But real problem raises later part, when I'm
trying to do the "refresh". :) Yes, its unable to catch the generated key
value from underlying table for an insert attempt.

I know its logical, but I'd like to know, is there any way to perform this
operation within record level approach. (I didn't uses much the insert
statements with returning though)

Many Thanks !

Buddhika E.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to [hidden email].