Digest for jooq-user@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

[hidden email]: Nov 17 05:24AM -0800

Hi everyone,

I'm currently evaluating jOOQ for use with Amazon Redshift. We currently
get events in a JSON format and I'm trying to find the best way to map the
JSON structure to a specific jOOQ Record. These events have an event_type
field that allows me to know which concrete record type to insert in the
database.

However, I'd like to avoid a very very big switch statement to make the
decision in runtime. Assuming there's no better way, I'd like to generate
this switch statement + deserialization logic using jOOQ's capabilities. It
seems, though, that I can't generate new classes or global artifacts. Am I
missing something or did I hit a limitation?

Thank you,
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to [hidden email].