Digest for jooq-user@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

"Jens Teglhus Møller" <[hidden email]>: Sep 24 05:43AM -0700

Hi

Sorry for my late reply, got caught up by work and stuff.

No, that is not the problem. I tried removing the spring app module, which
removed the duplicate and the problem was still there.

I will try to see if I can reproduce it from command line, so I can
debug/turn on some more hibernate logging, then I will revert.

Best regards Jens

On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 5:33:44 PM UTC+2, Lukas Eder wrote:
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to [hidden email].