Digest for jooq-user@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Lukas Eder <[hidden email]>: Sep 26 09:55AM +0200

Hi Jens,

Thanks a lot for chasing this to such detail.

That's interesting, though. I'm not sure why that additional Hibernate
PersistenceUnit instance should affect the code generator. We should
probably pass user-defined hibernate.* or javax.persistence.* configuration
to that instance as well, either way, because the reason for that Extractor
is that we need Hibernate again to give us column-identifier/converter
pairs, and without the naming strategy, the column identifiers in those
pairs would be wrong as well. But that's not the issue you ran into.

I still think there's a wrong version of Hibernate on your classpath
because of Spring Boot (which we're not using in this particular
integration test). But we'll definitely fix this issue ASAP, and include it
in 3.12.2:
https://github.com/jOOQ/jOOQ/issues/9274

Thanks,
Lukas

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 1:15 PM Jens Teglhus Møller <[hidden email]>
wrote:

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to [hidden email].